Nothing complicated. Nothing time consuming. Effortless meals, some smart, some not, and all you have to do is just chuck it together and throw it in the Aga.
Sarah Whitaker’s new book is packed with inspired recipes – vegetarian food, modern twists on classic dishes, speedy family favourites and posh food for parties – all cooked with minimum fuss, using your Aga in the most efficient and confident way.
Quick and easy to prepare and cook, the finished dishes are impressive, colourful and delicious.
- Over 120 original Aga recipes
- Alternative recipe suggestions
- Many Aga tips and techniques
- Conventional cooker temperatures
- All recipes give practical tips for cooking for larger numbers
- Finished with a scattering of chopped parsley or icing sugar to show you have made an effort!